- You hereby agree and present and warrant that you are not a minor and solely own and are responsible for the Content.
- You acknowledge and permit the Content to be used on all platforms operated by Coconut Matter, and its related companies, contractors, marketing or public relations agencies, and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties” ), in the form of, including but not limited to, webpages and social media pages, e-mails, and advertisements, and any other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives. ( “Coconut Matter Media” )
- You grant Coconut Matter and the Licensed Parties a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual right and licence without compensation to use the Content as set out in these terms.
- You give Coconut Matter your permission to use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit the Content in any manner, with no obligation owed to you whatsoever. Coconut Matter and the Licensed Parties reserve the right to monitor, change, edit or disable access or remove the Content from Coconut Matter Media at any time and without explanation or notice.
- You grant Coconut Matter and the Licensed Parties the right to use your username, image, descriptions of you, or other identifying information, including but not limited to your voice, in connection with any use of the Content.